Meeting Evolution's Rob Wilson returns for Part II of his highly acclaimed Lean Six Sigma for Event Planners series.
Lean Six Sigma is a combination of identifying waste and reducing variation in a process to deliver a product or service to a customer consistently. There are many tools that are used by Lean Six Sigma practitioners to deliver that consistent product or service to the customer.
The most common tools used by Lean Six Sigma practitioners are things we may already do but may not recognize where they came from or understand their full capability.
This course will review how to use:
- 5 Why’s
- Project Charter
- Failure Mode Effects and Analysis (FMEA) & Sigma XL
- Better understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction on how to use 5 Whys
- How to 5S + 1 your workspace
- Introduction to FMEA
- Cause and Effect Diagram (Fishbone)
CMP Domain: Strategic Planning